Stanbic IBTC Holdings PLC is a full service financial services group with a clear focus on three main business pillars - Corporate and Investment Banking, Personal and Business Banking and Wealth Management. Stanbic IBTC Bank legally became part of Standard Bank Group 24th August 2007. The Standard Bank Group merged its Nigerian operations, Stanbic Bank Nigeria with that of IBTC Chartered Bank PLC. Stanbic IBTC Bank is a major financial service provider engaged in personal banking, business banking, credit cards, corporate banking, non-interest banking and wealth and investment banking in Nigeria. We offer all our clients a wide range of personal & commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms. We offer current, savings, and domiciliary accounts; personal loans, vehicle and asset finance; MasterCard debit cards, Visa credit cards; home loans; internet banking; small and medium scale enterprise (SME) loans and the award-winning *909# MobileMoney. We cater for both individuals and businesses through carefully designed retail and business banking products. We also offer self-service channels powered by sophisticated technology to bring convenient banking to customers. Our clients can also get custodial services through Stanbic Nominees Nigeria Limited, our custody arm and non-pension asset custodian, acting in a nominee capacity for clients’ transactions in securities and other investments. We are a key player in financial inclusion and are poised to take banking to the doorsteps of our customers; taking care of the banking needs of different categories of persons and businesses.
As we continue to expand our operations, we are seeking a Senior Cloud and Network Engineer with extensive experience in Azure to join our talented team.
As a Senior Cloud and Network Engineer specializing in Azure, you will play a pivotal role in designing, implementing, and maintaining our cloud infrastructure and network architecture. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the scalability, security, and performance of our systems, enabling us to deliver world-class fintech solutions.
You’ll be considered for this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field. Master's degree preferred. Azure certifications such as Azure Solutions Architect Expert or similar is preferred
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in cloud architecture, with a strong focus on Azure services. Proficiency in infrastructure as code (IaC) tools, such as Terraform, ARM templates, or similar.
- Deep understanding of cloud security, compliance, and best practices. Also, strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative, client-facing environment.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex cloud projects. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with DevOps practices and containerization technologies (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus.
- Manage risk
- Platform execution
- Design thinking & Innovation
- Project management
- Solve problems
- Take the lead
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now