Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific knowhow. The company utilizes state-of-the-art construction methods and technologies to ensure that quality and innovation are prioritized for the benefit of clients. Core competencies cover all project phases, including planning, design, engineering, construction, maintenance and operation, for infrastructure, industry and building projects. Julius Berger’s business is supported by vertically integrated operations, which augment efficiency and timely project execution. Subsidiaries and additional facilities make it possible to realize multifaceted construction projects at the highest level of performance. Excellence in health, safety and environmental protection, investment in the professional development of staff, as well as sustainable business practices are fundamental components of Julius Berger’s corporate culture. International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification demonstrates that the company’s management systems are well equipped to consistently meet clients’ needs and quality is continuously improved. Furthermore, Julius Berger is capable of developing green buildings that comply with Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) requirements.
What are your tasks?
- Providing technical support to end users, solving hardware and software problems and quickly solving general technical problems.
- Assistance in the management and maintenance of the organization's computer networks, including LANs and WANs.
- Support in the maintenance and upgrading of hardware components such as servers and workstations also ensure that software applications are always up to date.
- Create, change and deactivate user accounts for various systems and services as well as manage access rights.
- In perspective, we prepare you for the takeover of the management function ( in approx. 5 years ).
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job with very good remuneration awaits you with various allowances, social benefits and low tax burdens as well as good further training opportunities.
- You will receive a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact. This also includes the G35 examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company's own camp, which has an infrastructure with e.g. Sports and leisure facilities, club house, German and international television programs etc.
- A family reunification is possible, we run our own kindergarten and school in Abuja, which is recognized according to the Hessian-Thuringian school system.
- We provide you with a transport from your accommodation to your place of activity (office, construction site or similar) and, together with external partners, ensure your safety in Nigeria as best as possible.
What do you bring with you?
- You have at least your bachelor's degree (master preferred) in information technology, computer science or a similar field.
- You also have more than 3 years of professional experience in a (general) IT function.
- You also have extensive skills in the areas of leadership, IT strategy, innovation and interpersonal cooperation.
- You also have distinctive analytical skills (specific technical / very good IT understanding preferred)
- You also have good spoken and written German and English skills.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now