Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. With headquarters in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 5 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G,3G and 4G services, fixed line, high speed broadband through DSL,IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G mobile services. Bharti Airtel had over 264 million customers across its operations at the end of July 2012.
- Responsible for leading as well as managing the overall Digital Recharge and Electronic business in Airtel Nigeria and the management of the units cost of sales while remaining competitive across various channels including: Selfcare App, Airtel Website, ATMs, PoS Terminals, USSD, STK, CLS.
- Responsible for analysis, and defining the trade, strategic partnerships, vendors, customers, operations, market development and market requirements and trends to ensure that Airtel Nigeria remains relevant in this space and achieves set goals.
- Providing strategic leadership for provision of carrier and bulk Services for Financial Institutions (Push and Pull USSD services)
Business Development & Revenue.
- Develop Digital Recharge business plan that will deliver on the Digital Recharge vision of the company.
- Develop and propose Digital Recharge strategy and route-to-market plan that aligns to organizational focus for the financial year.
- Develop the strategy to achieve Digital Recharge revenue and contribution targets and support the execution of the targets by all partners.
- Engage Financial Switching & Aggregator Partners and consultants in service development.
- Position the *444# USSD, Self-Care, ERC and CLS channels to deliver 70% of Airtel’s total monthly recharge.
- Design the strategic framework that will deliver national coverage of ERC.
- Design the strategy that will ensure a 98% transaction success rate for *444 USSD channel.
- Define the objectives and KRAs for Carrier and bulk service for financial institutions.
- Develop strategies to drive revenue generation and achieve revenue targets.
- Define and develop the Go to Market strategy for Digital Recharge and support the team in executing same.
- Define the profile of a “profitable Digital Recharge Partner” support the engagement of partners with unique channel value proposition to drive retail points.
- Develop Regional strategies for the effective & efficient Digital Recharge presence in key cities.
- Develop an effective 360-degree communication plan for the different digital recharge channels to deliver high visibility and Top of the Mind Awareness of the channel.
- Ensure effective monitor to ensure strategies and plans deliver on their objectives.
- Capacity building for partners and staff.
- Develop and support the execution of the standards for Digital Recharge governance framework to ensure Healthy ROI.
- Determine and constantly review the criteria for Digital Recharge dealership in line with the unit’s development plan.
- Design compensation-based trade interventions that will achieve strategic business objectives.
- Design and strategic management of the incentive structure to maximize sales at an optimal cost.
Deliver on Channel and customer Satisfaction.
- Ensure the delivery of a success rate of 98% for *444# USSD channel.
- Conceptualize and design plans to position *444# USSD, Self-Care and ERC as the customers’ and trade first choice of recharge and support the execution across all Channels & functions.
- Develop viable plans to increase customer satisfaction based on analyzed customer and trade feedback.
- Track, measure and engage relevant stakeholders to eliminate challenges impacting performance across channels & functions.
Build a capable and motivated team.
- Provide direction for the team towards predetermined short and long-range goals and objectives. Review tasks and determine the best course of action to be pursued to obtain results as per agreed objectives.
- Provide support to enhance execution and delivery of agreed KPIs.
- Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets and recommend appropriate remedial actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
Education & Experience
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Engineering, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business-related discipline
- 15 years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 5 years at management level handling independent businesses.
- Proven ability to analyze complex business issues and identify, design and implement effective practical recommendations.
- Able to handle, prioritize, multiple projects simultaneously.
- Able to operate in a performance driven Organization.
- Strong channel development & sales background and in-depth knowledge of Electronic Payment & recharge system is highly desirable.
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable.
Required Skills & Competencies
- IT Literate.
- Strategic business consciousness.
- Excellent Channel Development & Sales skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Electronic Recharge Development.
- Electronic Recharge systems management.
- Product/ Service development & management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively across a wide range of functions.
- People development/ management.
- Customer orientation.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now