At Conclase Consulting, we provide top notch IT solutions and support services to help you transform your business into an Intelligent Enterprise, redefine the customer experience, deliver a step change in productivity, and inspire total workforce engagement to achieve game-changing outcomes.
- This is a full-time Marketing Communications Specialist role.
- The Marketing Communications Specialist will be responsible for creating and executing marketing communication plans, drafting press releases, developing strategic communications, leading public relations initiatives, and managing external partners and vendors.
- Marketing Communications and Communication skills
- Experience in drafting press releases and developing strategic communications Public Relations skills
- Attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media management, and/or website management is a plus
- Hands on experience using online channels for brand awareness creation
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects atthe same time
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to Head, Marketing and Corporate Communications
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- 3-5years hands on experience using online channels for brand awareness creation with minimum of 3 years in a managerial role.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now