The Graphic Designer is responsible for developing for developing and implementing original creative design concepts and approaches, overseeing and working on multiple projects through execution for the TV channel.
- Manage projects from ideation to finalization.
- Develop and implement visual concepts for digital properties in various digital platforms and TV.
- Follow briefs and strategies from various managers to meet channel’s requirements
- Communicate and facilitate art direction throughout design process and production.
- Lead and produce promotional material to meet marketing communication strategies
- Develop and deliver digital creative solutions that strengthen the brand distinction and leadership position.
- Establish effective design workflows, articulate and defend conceptual and directional choices.
- Organize and archive materials such as artworks, fonts and other files necessary for reference and for record keeping.
- Bachelor’s degree HND/Diploma in Graphic Design or 3+ years of experience as a Digital Graphic Designer.
- High level of proficiency in online, social media and promotional design.
- Recognized expertise in graphic design for digital, or social media design
- Experience in photo-editing, motion design and video. Knowledge in UI/UX is a plus.
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite especially Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- Comprehensive awareness and interest in new digital visual trends as well as new platforms and technologies for the TV channel and related mediums.
- Strong team player and ability to lead and develop projects as well as creative solutions to provide timely visual outputs to keep work on schedule.
- Strong ability to prioritize projects based on short and long-terms needs.
- Comfortable to develop creative and fast paced asset production.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now