Wazobia Technologies is a professional software development agency dedicated to producing high-quality products. We have intensive experience in building bespoke software applications for SMEs and large enterprises. With years of work experience and a team of creative minds that are always on tap, your satisfaction is our goal and we are here to meet your business needs.
- As a social media manager, you will manage multiple brands and also create unique written and video content, organize posts, and answer comments from followers.
- You will consistently manage our brand's reputation to meet our marketing objectives.
- Curate and produce top-notch content that appeals to our target market and brand.
- Create and optimize our business's Instagram, Facebook, Linkenln, including setting up profiles, uploading content, and managing settings.
- Conduct regular market research to identify trends, hashtags, and popular content in our industry to stay ahead of the competition.
- Engage with followers, respond to comments and messages, and build relationships with our online community.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics and provide a report at the end of each of the 2 weeks.
- To increase followers, engagement, and reach across all social media platforms, develop and put into action an organic growth strategy.
- Keep abreast with industry trends, best practices, and social media algorithms to optimize performance and modify plans as necessary.
- You will have at least three years of experience running social media for large organizations and/or brands with successful results.
- You will have experience managing digital marketing campaigns and using social as a critical part of building a customer or recruitment pipeline.
- You will demonstrate creativity and a performance-focused approach to managing communication channels, including a sound understanding of SEO (Search Engine Optimization), web traffic metrics and keyword search.
- You will also be used to working under pressure, working to deadlines, and dealing with reputational issues.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms, algorithms, and best practices, with a keen eye for content curation and creation.
- Work experience with software engineers, designers and content writers
- You will have experience leading and managing a communications team in a fast-paced and complex environment, setting priorities, managing workloads, and nurturing professional development.
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now