Quidax is the simplest and most secure way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, ripple and other altcoins.
- We are looking for someone to jump on board with our Marketing Team. We need a numbers wizard with sharp eyes to spot and solve issues like a pro. If you're a Brand Designer bursting with creativity, come help us craft awesome visuals and rock our projects. We are looking for a huge self-starter who can make informed judgments and flesh ideas out.
- We always and strongly encourage candidates from all backgrounds and identities to apply. With each new hire, we look to diversify, strengthen our team, and be more purposeful about building our culture. On the other hand, we look to give you the opportunity to grow, do the most impactful work of your life tackling problems that matter while being happy doing it.
About the Job
- The job of the Brand Designer at Quidax is to be the brand custodian and gate keeper of the image of the company; basically, your graphic should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. You sit on the marketing team and design team while shaping the visual identity of the brand from elementary output like social media design to integrated marketing campaigns or branding at events or other brand touch points such as the app or website .
Here’s an example of what your day to day at Quidax might look like:
- Creates designs for Quidax that visually communicate desired product or project messages. Designs may be used in various visual media including website, mobile app, magazines, billboards, advertising, and product packaging.
- Creates various layouts, iconography, package designs, website designs, logos, and illustrations according to specifications.
- Creates rough drafts and sketches of concepts and presents for further discussion and revision.
- Participates in collaborative revision and approval process until final design is approved.
- Help solidify and push the brand identity forward as we seek to create strong emotional connections with people globally.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What you need to have
- 5 Years of Brand / graphic design experience.
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Visual art direction, 3d as well as motion skills.
- Strong skills in creating visual content for all digital and physical touch points.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After effects, InDesign), Blender, Figma and presentation decks software like keynote and google slides.
- Exceptional design & layout skills, great eye for details, aesthetics, composition, color, typography and a hunger for creating bold visual design.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Ability to conceive of and execute on advertising campaign ideas across a wide range of deliverables: online, social, motion, film, OOH, print and bespoke ideas that go beyond the expected.
- Ability to guide the visual tone and direction of executions that meet Quidax design standard.
- Ability to bring design concepts to life through storyboarding, comps and creative presentations.
- Ability to iterate on design direction based on user research and testing.
- Ability to synthesize complex product details into tangible creative executions.
- Ability to present ideas in a clear and focused way that builds consensus within the team.
- Ability to collaborate with writers, designers, researchers, product managers, marketers, and other cross-functional partners to serve a wide audience.
Nice to haves
- Crypto experience
- Agency or FMCG Graphic experience
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now