Lifestores Pharmacy aims to be the leading pharmaceutical retail company for the Nigerian mass market. Our mission is to empower our customers to manage their health & wellness.
About the job
- We are looking for a candidate who is analytical, focused on customer needs, well-organized, self-motivated, and commercially savvy.
- The ideal candidate assists in overseeing the internal and external marketing campaigns of Lifestores Healthcare.
- You will help create marketing strategies and campaigns to maximize profits through the development of sales strategies that match consumer requirements as well as promote services, products and ideas.
- Providing support in all aspects of marketing for Lifestores Healthcare brands and affiliates program
- Overseeing community management in all areas of social media management, content management, SMS and email marketing blast.
- Promoting the company's brand online and creatively connecting with our target audience through various digital channels to drive growth.
- Assisting in leading Lifestores social media presence and supporting PR activities
- Designing artistic and engaging images consistent with Lifestores brand; designing promotional and communication materials
- Using insights and performance metrics to increase market penetration
- Carrying out customer surveys, interviews, and data collection; analyzing customer feedback and incorporating it into Lifestores marketing plan.
- Supporting with the implementation of below-the-line initiatives
- Managing any other initiative or task requested by management
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field
- 1-3 years of proven marketing experience
- Marketing certifications
- Nice to have: experience at a fast growing startup
- Understanding of community experience i.e content creation, social media marketing, email marketing
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and communications skills
- Good time management and organization skills
- Outcome- orientation, in terms of ensuring that marketing initiatives are executed & lead to sales growth; hands- on vs theoretical approach
- Hungry to learn and grow quickly
Benefits and Compensation
- We offer competitive compensation. Additional benefits include pension contributions, access to regular training, and ongoing feedback to boost your skills.
- You will have ample opportunities to work with and learn directly from world-class operators, including top pharmacists and leaders with backgrounds at Harvard and Stanford Business Schools.
- Lifestores thrives on a collaborative, meritocratic working culture. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now