Khenpro Global Services is a recruitment organization saddled with the responsibility of providing qualified individuals in various categories of employment to contribute effectively to the growth and sustainable development of organization.
- The Social Media Officer will take responsibility for converting marketing objectives into actionable content plans; drafting, scheduling, and creating accompanying assets for all social media posts shared by the company.
- The Social Media officer will continuously measure the performance of existing activities to see what works well, and what doesn't work so well, identifying areas of opportunity and keeping on top of new tools, ideas, and channels that could be implemented.
- Developing social media strategies with the aim of increasing brand awareness and customer engagement
- Creating captivating content for social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
- Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies
- Developing and overseeing competitions and campaigns to draw attention to a brand
- Setting measurable goals for campaigns, measuring and showing the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
- Interested candidates should possess a HND or BSc with 2 - 3 years work experience.
- A very keen interest and passion for everything social media.
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar or relevant role.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- In-depth understanding of social media tools and engagement metrics.
- Experience planning the technical and strategic elements of social campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently, prioritising tasks to meet deadline
- Quick learner and able to structure thoughts and process information logically.
Method of Application
Signup to view application details. Signup Now